Easter Deliciousness @ Inspired Robyn HQ included some Banana Nice-Cream!!
? How I Made This:
- Frozen Banana’s pushed through my “Yonana’s” Machine or you can simply whiz in a food processor and pulse in the ingredients listed below…
- I added a heaped teaspoon of instant coffee to a teacup with boiling water to make a syrup (like you would for Iced Coffee)
- I added a heaped teaspoon of raw cacao to a teacup with boiling water and made liquid chocolate
- I mixed the coffee syrup through the blended frozen banana
- I mixed the raw liquid cacao mix through the blended frozen banana
- I added a handful of roasted almonds and mixed through with a sprinkle of raw cacao nibs
- Once all mixed I distributed the Mocha-roasted almond-cacao-nib-nana-nice cream into bowls and garnished with some dry roasted almonds and cacao nibs
- Serve and ENJOY!!
I’m all for life being enjoyed and even more during our stay at home Easter.
I shall name this treat…
“Mocha-roasted almond-cacao-nib-nana-nice cream”
Let me know if you make this and how you enjoyed it and if you have any other “nice-cream” favourites, do share in the comments!